Really? Let Me Dumb it Down!

   The last post or two have seemed a bit unclear to some. I apologize. My brain is working about as well as 2020 has gone. Just go with it...

  Here's the vicious cycle, in a nutshell; we all bitch about the same shit and our next $842 night makes us forget all about it until the next $20 night and leaving the club, owing, a day later. I sincerely hope THAT needs no further explanation.

  So, when I asked, "What if your career were to come to a screeching halt? What then?".. Remember your asinine answer? I rest my case.

  That concludes today's session of "What the fuck is she talking about?". Hope you had a great NYE! Happy COVID 2021!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice for Baby Strippers; if I Can Do It, Anyone Can.

If You're Still in the Industry- Heed the Advice of Retired SWs- Get Your Shit Together!